Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The All-New MichaelOComedy.com

My comedy web site, up until now, has really been nothing more than a glorified blog.  I mean, it got the job done.  I could write about what was going on, and I kept a listing of upcoming shows, and it had links to related sites of mine like my store.  But I always meant to take the time to build an actual web site...like, with multiple pages and lots more info and stuff.  Well, it took me until my third year of comedy, but I finally did it.

The new MichaelOComedy.com is now up and live.  In it, you'll find stuff like my comedy bio, a listing of places I've performed and interviews I've done and such, some photos, a few videos, detailed listings of upcoming shows and the ongoing shows I'm involved in (Smokin' & Jokin', The Comedians with Disabilities Act).  And there's a page on contacting me, so people who actually want to book me (it happens from time to time...) can actually do so.  And I gussed it up pretty, so it's more fun to look at.  Oh, and the blog (the original MichaelOComedy) is still there, too, accessible through a link at the top cleverly titled "Blog".

So I'm hoping you'll do just that.  Drop in and give it a look, and turn there first to find out where I'm going to be next and what's going on in my comedy world.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment